choi baccarat mien phi
Good News

choi baccarat mien phi Congressman upgrades soldier to first class on his way from MYR to serve in Honor Guard

A young soldier from the Grand Strand experienced his first commercial flight in the comfort of first class, thanks to Congressman Tom Rice.

Efforts continue to save and preserve Ingram Dunes

Coca-Cola unveils commemorative Clemson championship cans

SCDOT’s new year’s resolution: fixing potholes

South Carolina trooper helps deliver baby outside fast food restaurant

‘I pray every day for the Lord to use me:’ SC FedEx delivery driver recounts chance meeting with stranger on a delivery route

Boy, 9, saves grandfather’s life during diabetic episode

Continued Coverage

This is Carolina: Chanticleer spirit is found in its shuttles with every ‘good morning’

West Ashley Chick-fil-A offering Clemson Tiger Paw Biscuits on game day

Three white sharks pinged off South Carolina coast

Grand Strand robotics season kicks off with new interstellar challenge

Seal-mania continues along Grand Strand shores

Restaurant franchise co-owned by NFL QB coming to Myrtle Beach

Fitness center offers incentive for person who adopts ‘diet buddy’ cat

One friendly feline in particular, comes with an incentive that may help you get in shape for the New Year.

First National College Cornhole Championship held in Myrtle Beach

The first ever National College Cornhole Championship came to the DoubleTree Hilton this weekend, bringing families of college students from all over the county to the area.Participants in the championship were competing for scholarships, coming anywhere from Ohio and Utah to take part in the tourn

Family, friends, HCSO remembers fallen officer on 17th anniversary

Seventeen years seems like a long time, but it’s a period of time that the Gerald family remembers everday of because they’re missing their loved one.Lt. Randy Gerald was shot and killed 17 years ago on Dec. 29, 2001. He was driving home from his shift at J. Reuben Long Detention Center, still in u

Hartsville child sends Santa letters for homeless

The city of Hartsville is recognizing the kind gesture of a child who sent some special letters to Santa Claus this year.

North Myrtle Beach first responders grant a dream come true for 6-year-old heart transplant recipient

Firefighter battling cancer receives thoughtful Christmas gift

Santa honors boy’s Christmas wish by bringing $1,200 for cancer research

This Is Carolina: Myrtle Beach firefighters have holiday surprise for the ‘Cookie Monster’

Seal washes ashore in Myrtle Beach for second time in three days

Conway organization capitalizing off holiday spending

Embrace A Veteran: 25-year Navy vet continues service at Carolina Forest High

A retired Navy captain said the service gave him a lot, helped him travel the world and now he brings it all back to the kids of Carolina Forest High School.

Holly, jolly Christmas: Employees to receive $20,000 in bonuses from Michigan company

The bonuses will be based on longevity of service and shared through cash bonuses and special gifts to employees' retirement accounts.

Doctors baffled after 11-year-old girl’s brain tumor disappears

Even after double-checking the girl’s brain scans to confirm the results, doctors could find no trace of her tumor, which they say they can’t explain.

HCSO’s ‘High-five Friday’ encourages students to finish semester strong

Continuing it’s partnership with area schools, deputies with Horry County Sheriff’s office will offer a unique form of encouragement to students finishing Fall semester. Called “High Five Friday” deputies Jamie Smith and Grainger Hendrick, along with PIO Brooke Holden surprised students at Aynor El

This is Carolina: ‘Things like this come and make you stronger:’ Family perseveres after home floods twice

There are thousands of families out there still getting their footing, not just after Hurricane Florence but Matthew too.

Myrtle Beach council one step closer to allowing for a sky-high experience

Myrtle Beach City Council voted to pass an ordinance to temporarily allow a hot air balloon ride downtown. The city had to vote on the ordinance because the city’s current law only allows temporary special events to last between three and five days.

Combat veteran, wife donate all their belongings to firefighters affected by California wildfires

The home essentials, including furniture, electronics, tools and more, will help dozens of firefighters whose homes burned down in the Camp Fire.

Philadelphia officer, artist honors slain Lumberton teen

Tokens of love and affection continue to pour in from around the nation in support of the Aguilar family in the aftermath of the 13-year-old’s kidnapping and murder.Philadelphia artist Jonny Castro crafted his unique tribute to the Aguilar family, writing in a post Saturday that arrangements are be

Local pickleball club donates $20,000 to Myrtle Beach homeless charity

A local athletic club is looking to expand its reach outside of the painted pickleball lines. On Thursday the Myrtle Beach Pickleball Club donated proceeds from its October regional tournament to New Directions, a group committed to providing those in need with temporary shelter, basic necessities,

This is Carolina: Trooper Bob talks candidly on humble roots, hard work, emojis and what’s next

WMBF News had no choice but to invite South Carolina Highway Patrol’s Lt. Bob Beres, known as “Trooper Bob,” to the station after hearing of his retirement.

Homeless man turns in $17,000 he found outside food bank

The money was turned over to police, but since no one claimed it, the food bank will be able to use it to expand their building.

Boy, 9, gets Colorado town to legalize snowball fights

Despite the law banning snowball fights, the town's mayor said no one had ever been cited for throwing snowballs.

British toy company offers kid-size toy vacuum that actually cleans

It’s a parents dream. A kid-size toy vacuum with functional suction capabilities made by British toy company, Cadson, is great news for kids hoping to mimic their parents while they do housework, and parents searching for ways their kids can clean up a mess as they play.

Local churches team up to help flood victims

Nearly three months have passed since Hurricane Florence made landfall and changed the lives of thousands.As families continue to rebuild local churches are teaming up to help make that process a little easier.

Spongebob fans ask NFL for ‘Sweet Victory’ tribute to late creator during Super Bowl halftime show

In honor of Spongebob Squarepants creator Stephen Hillenburg inspiring a generation with the misadventures of a misfit band of characters under the sea, fans of the series have launched a petition to convince the NFL to organize a performance of one of the series' most recognizable songs.

South Carolina Highway Patrol’s ‘Trooper Bob’ retiring this weekend

South Carolina Highway Patrol's “Trooper Bob” Beres did something different as a trooper and has been making a difference.

Pregnant woman battling cancer finds perfect bone marrow match

Almost 40,000 people registered to help the soon-to-be mother of five find her 100 percent bone marrow donor match.

‘I like the pressure:’ First woman to coach boys’ basketball in Horry County takes the court

With the tip-off of Tuesday’s season opener between North Myrtle Beach and Carolina Forest, history was made in Horry County.

Teacher donates kidney to stranger after seeing social media photo

Since their surgeries, the two former strangers have become very close and talk every day, checking in on each other’s recovery.

Hall of Famer Ken Griffey Jr. inspires Pee Dee youth

Fans came from far and wide just to greet one of the best to ever play the game. Ken Griffey Jr. answered questions and signed autographs at the T.B. Thomas Sports Center in Hartsville Monday.

Good Samaritan saves choking baby during Thanksgiving meal at Golden Corral

The baby's family panicked when the 7-month-old started choking on mashed potatoes, but a fellow restaurant customer managed to save the little girl.

Man finds human ashes on ground at MI car wash, returns them to family

The family says they’re very grateful the good Samaritan returned the urn and bags of cremated remains.

Conway kitchen setting table for free Thanksgiving meal

As millions gather around the table today for a Thanksgiving feast, one Conway soup kitchen remains committed to serving those less fortunate. Shepard’s Table in Conway will serve a free meal Thursday with all the traditional trimmings.

Horry County man meets siblings for the first time in reunion 71 years in the making

Earlier this year, Paul Roache got a text message that would change his life.A woman he never met before named Kathleen Connolly sent him a message that said Paul was either her half-brother or her uncle.

New South Brewery celebrates 20 years in Myrtle Beach

Just one week after the City of Myrtle Beach passed an ordinance allowing breweries to operate in different areas of the city, New South Brewery, celebrates 20-years of business in the Grand Strand this weekend.Two decades of local beer brewing have been going at New South in Myrtle Beach. Owner an

No hands, no problem: Adaptive golfer aims to inspire others

Due to a birth defect, Brandon Canesi’s hands never fully developed, giving him the ‘stumps’ he now uses every day. Canesi says he will bear all the strange looks it takes for future disabled golfers to thrive.“I do what I do to be a role model for kids,"Canesi said. Originally from New Jersey, Can

A Vietnam veteran died with no family, so other vets stepped up to remember him

The community also provided the funeral home with the proper paperwork to ensure the Marine veteran got military honors at the service.

Grand Strand Veterans Day observances & meal deals

Communities around the United States will come together on November 11 to celebrate Veterans Day. Although it falls on a Sunday the official observance will fall on tomorrow, Monday, November 12. Observances around the Grand Strand look to honor all those who served our country.

This is Carolina: Election day is ‘like Christmas’ for three generations of family

The polling place may be a quiet place, but one family’s presence there is loud.

This Is Carolina: New sailing program serves as alternative therapy for veterans

A new program is setting sail in South Carolina’s waters, it’s called ‘Operation Vet Sail’.

This Is Carolina: ‘The Gingerbread Ladies’ trade candy canes for pumpkins to compete on Food Network

Millions of people will celebrate Halloween with costumes, candy, haunted houses and movies on the 31st of October.

Positively WAVE: Man mowing lawns across America cuts grass for Louisville family

Rodney Smith Jr. says this started small, lending a helping hand to someone who couldn’t finish mowing the lawn, but has since transformed in a way to help people around the country doing the same.

On the Road: La Belle Amie Vineyards pleases more than your taste buds

A relaxing vineyard whisks you away from the busy bustle of beach life.

This is Carolina: New program giving frisky cats a second chance

Overwhelmed with hundreds of dogs and cats, Humane Society workers are doing whatever they can to get the animals adopted into good homes.

This is Carolina: Man lets ‘some of that pride go’ so family can go from shelter to new life

A family is fighting to get back up after being knocked down.

On the Road: Pearl Fryar’s Topiary Garden

Tucked away off the interstate in Bishopville is a gem some know to stop at to explore the gardens. It's called the Pearl Fryar Topiary Gardens.

This is Carolina: Colt’s Closet giving back to hospital that gave to him

A young boy from Surfside Beach is making all the difference at the children's clinic in Palmetto Health Children's Hospital. After being pricked and tested all day, you could say he's giving other children a light at the end of the tunnel.

This is Carolina: Man lives dream thanks to Surfside Beach Police Department

He's an honorary police officer in Pittsboro, N.C., has his shooting and driver's licenses, has a black belt in karate and helps his dad with the neighborhood watch.

This is Carolina: Couple dedicates decades to rescue squad, helps make it one of the best

Dedicated to the city's Ocean Rescue squad, this couple helped make it what it is today, as the first responders to your water and medical emergencies in the north strand.

On the Road: Kalmia Gardens a hidden Hartsville gem

If you're looking for a family activity besides the beach, a hidden gem in Hartsville may be a great place to visit.

This is Carolina: Campground train set gets everyone on board

A train display at a popular beach campground has a story that started more than forty years ago as a kindergarten crush. You might know this couple's rail line as a local hidden gem, but for this couple, it's much more.

On the Road: Shallotte River Swamp Park takes ziplining to new heights

We're kicking off "This is Carolina: On the Road" with a park you may not know about. It's only in its third year, and is a quick trip north to the longest and largest canopy tour on the East Coast at Shallotte River Swamp Park.

This is Carolina: Pint-sized firefighters give fire truck some extra shine

A lot of kids dream of helping out on a fire truck. Some of them will grow up and get to do it one day, but many won't. Myrtle Beach Fire Rescue is working to change that with one special group.

This is Carolina: Veterans and victims find solace in South Strand farm

When a horse farm started in the South Strand six years ago, it was one of the first of its kind in the state.

This is Carolina: Community rallies behind man paralyzed after helping neighbor

Jefferson Grier's days were spent avidly helping his neighbors in Socastee. Now, he sits in his living room and watches Ellen DeGeneres every day. It's become part of his routine since he became a quadriplegic.

This is Carolina: After more than 50 years, seafood restaurant owner is ready for a vacation

On May 11, 1964, a woman's uncle bought a cup of coffee for ten cents. It was Sylvia Chestnut's first dollar on her first day of business as the owner of a Little River seafood restaurant.

This is Carolina: Slow down and scoop up as popular NMB ice cream shop celebrates 66 summers

For 66 summers, Original Painters Homemade Ice Cream in North Myrtle Beach has been serving up local favorites.

This is Carolina: Hartsville man now sings opera around the world

Jacob Will has performed all over the world, but he got his start in Hartsville.